If you want to know how to import products from Aliexpress (China) to Nigeria (or any where in the world), then this article with help you.
I recently paid for 1 item on Aliexpress. It arrived yesterday (22 April 2015).
Payment was made on the 7th of April
See pictured clipped from my email.
And the goods arrived on the 22nd of April 2015.
See picture proof below.
This mic is for my personal use. Especially for the creation of my products , audios and videos.
It cost me $6.36 to order 2 lapel mics (with shipping) to Nigeria.
That’s like 6.36 times 200= Less than N1400 for 2 mics.
I could sell each one for N1500 or N2000 (or more) making a nice profit; ).
And in got to Nigeria in 2 weeks…
See live video.
This proves 2 things.
1. You Can Import from Aliexpress And China Cheaply
You don’t need so much money to start. You can start with N2000, N5000 or N10000.You don’t need millions of Naira.
2. You Won’t Be Scammed
Some people are scared of being scammed.Because of that they fear getting into the business.
Truth is, if you don’t know what you are doing, you may get scammed. (I have something that will stop that though. Read on)
But generally, you won’t get scammed if you follow some steps I’ll soon reveal to YOU.
So if you intend to buy stuff from Aliexpress for personal use or so you can start an import business here’s what to do.
Steps For Importing And Marketing Products From Aliexpress
1. Sign up at Aliexpress
Go to Aliexpress.com and sign up. Update your account with your right names , address , phone number and any relevant data.
2. Search For What You Want To Order
There are so many products on Aliexpress. One can easily get confused. You can search via categories or by name of item.
Here’s are some secret Tips.
- Make sure you look at the feedback score. Only order products with high feedback scores. Like the image below.
- Make sure other people have ordered and have given good feedback about the product.
- Read everything about the product and only buy after you are sure of what is sold.
I even have 250 high quality products all hand-picked for you . This will save you all the stress of searching for quality products.
See it here. ===>> www.nairacow.com/import.html
3 . Place Your Order
All you need is your ATM card. If it has Visa or MasterCard on it, then you can use it to order.
Select number of items you need and confirm your order.
4. Select Shipping
You can ship your products using different means. You can choose free shipping or paid shipping.
Select the one you can afford.
Note– Not all items are shipped for free. Select an affordable shipping company. But remember , free shipping takes a longer time and paid shipping arrives faster.
5. Wait for Arrival Then Confirm Order
When you are done with your order, all you do is wait and monitor the movement of your goods.
You can do it via their website .They can also inform you of the progress by email too.
Depending on the shipping method you used, the product may be sent to your address .Or you will be called to come get your goods at the post office.
You may be asked to pay a token at the post office. (I think this is illegal. I paid N200 for my mics)
After you get your goods, go try the product and confirm you got what you ordered. Also confirm if it works well.
Then go online and confirm that you got your goods. This is done on the website.
If you got a bad product, you can start a dispute and get your money back.
Bottom line– you can’t lose money . This works.
What i just revealed to you is just a tip of the iceberg. There’re many other tips and ways to import the very best products …and to SELL them FAST.
Especially ….If you are buying to sell to others.
To get access to these secrets. Sign up below.
See the secrets here. www.nairacow.com/sn.html
Sign up to receive emails exclusively on importation biz and to get access to my premium resources and products.
1. Best profitable products to import on AliExpress (these products are small and can give you up to 1000% return on investment)
- Products that can give you more than 150% return on investments
- How to get started with importation business with as low as N2000 (I was shocked when I learnt this…and you will too)
- The exact steps needed to import anything into Nigeria from AliExpress (miss these steps and you will regret big time)
- The exact tools needed to order stuff on AliExpress and other sites
- The quickest way to lose money in the importation business …and how to avoid it with 3 simple steps
- The exact simple steps required to get your products shipped to Nigeria
- The biggest mistake you must avoid when making payment on AliExpress (If you make this mistake you can lose all you money in one day)
- When to use DHL or the Post office to import products (this simple tip will help you avoid painful and annoying delays)
(plus much more)
Go here to sign up to get access to this products and secrets here. www.nairacow.com/sn.html